Halloween2010 Dubstep Halloween2010 Dubstep

Average Dubstep

I feel like I've heard similar songs like this. It's good though! Don't get me wrong, I just feel like this is very cliche. I can't give you full score for this just because it doesn't have a sound that blows me away. Good work though.

PlayTheGame responds:

Thanks and i totally know what you mean, and i respect the review :D

You've Got the Wrong Guy You've Got the Wrong Guy

Electro!!

Dig the electro :) but unfortunately this wasn't enough to keep me coming back for more. It just didn't have this level of excitement I usually get out of electro. It more like, after listening to it I was like "Okay, not bad."

The Anthem (Live) The Anthem (Live)

Cliche

I will say the crowd clapping make your song much more likeable haha but I'm not a huge trance fan.

5/5 for the delivery, very epic for trance. You did a great job at giving it that authenticity. A calm song though for being on the dance floor but definitely good.

9/10 for too much crowd. At points, it was too much. Good though.

SASKID responds:

Yeah i did over do it at parts, but cleverly used the volume to make it sound authentic ;O this is afterall a live version, i uploaded a version to Youtube without the crowds however.

Thanks very much for the generous review!

DrumBug - Dance with me DrumBug - Dance with me

Dirty Dirty

5/5 for the mixing

10/10 for making it dirty! This is Dub nonsense and I love the bass haha. The off-beat vocals actually work at making the audience just go "WTF!?" haha love it. Good job man.

DrumBug responds:

aha :D
thanks for the 10 man...
I didn't really think that I would get one for this, but thanks a bunch :D
I'm glad that people apperciate my work here :)

!~Hardstyle3~! !~Hardstyle3~!

Like It

There's a lot of anti-climax going on which isn't necessarily my favorite style of Hardstyle but the kick is dope. Try to get a little harder bass going though

TheElementalProdigy responds:

H-Harder Bass?
I No Know How >.<
Ill Figure It Out For You Though!
Thanks Bro!

Awaken Me Awaken Me

Love It!

This is awesome! More of a uh... Yeah I'd give it like a thrash... Maybe more Nu Metal. But I like it none the less man!

Tik Tok [Omega4.5 Remix] Tik Tok [Omega4.5 Remix]

Overpowering But Appealing

I think some of your sounds were pretty overpowering. like the bass you had. I digged it none the less but that overpowering feeling just kinda didn't want me to give you that 10. You definitely made it better than the original haha. Hope that helps man!

- Latez
9/10 - 4/5

OmegaGlow responds:

Haha! Thanks, i might go tweak that out real quick.

Psychotic -WIP- Psychotic -WIP-

It's Alright!

Your song seemed really quiet. Like the beginning and middle had these synths that were like really cool and played with my ears (is that weird?) but once you had that trancy beat come in it just seemed... Like did you ground it down? I dunno, but if that bass came out more I'd give you that 10. Until then it's good 9/10 - 5/5

samthejokerman responds:

see, i thought the bass was good, but this is the kinda feedback i need! :)

glad you like it, and thanks for the review!
i'll link you to the finished ver if i ever do post it. :)

and, yes, that little synth there was supposed to play with your ears a bit :P

Nothing Else Matters (Intro) Nothing Else Matters (Intro)

It's Your Own

Because it's your own and you created it yourself I find it very unique. I like it a lot and I find it very nice to listen to :) keep it up, I like your work! 10/10 - 5/5

DJ{Scratch-N-Sniff}-Genre? DJ{Scratch-N-Sniff}-Genre?

Feelin' It!

This gives me a lot of vibes for videos games... I got a bit of Banjo Kazooie in there... Then Lion King... Is it a jungle theme? Cuz I really dig it. And you have to show me your game when it's done! That sounds so sick. And the music is quality.

10/10 5/5

*Check out my music if you can!*